Wednesday 4 July 2012

Day 193


London exhausts me, not the walking, which in trainers on pavement was a treat compared to even the usual footpath at home. I woke up at 5am, despite having made no real plans until 2pm which allowed me the luxury of a lie in, well my body just would not have it, its like it wants to excersise or something (have been taken over by an alien body? very good question) so the getting up was fine, better than wanted even, and the walk was fine, 2 laps round my 4 mile circuit was basically a breeze today. It was afterwards where difficulties arose. I got back to the house 1 hour 40 minutes later (even my time was good if do say so myself) and instead of getting into the shower then getting on with the rest of my day flopped into bed and slept sweatily for another hour. Think have entered the walking twilight zone...

No comments:

Post a Comment