Tuesday 3 July 2012

Day 192

Yesterday was the start of my most difficult efforts; a night out without alcohol. There was still dancing (in heels) which must have done me some good, and i lieft at midnight like a modern day Cinderella, leaving behind a walking boot rather than a glass slipper...
This morning proved last night a success, as i sprung up fresh as a dais at 6am, and looked more attractive than ever before for a walk, as out of laziness rather than drunkeness last night i awoke today still with a full face of makeup on. That was soon sweated off mind you as i battled through my mixed terrain route again, feeling like a jungle explorer, and coming home just as damp as yesterday, as the grass seemed to have resisted the long term effects of my vigorous stamping yesterday. Im driving to London today to move out of my student house over the next few days, so stay tuned for my last burst of stomp power in the East end.

No comments:

Post a Comment