Wednesday 25 April 2012

Days 121 and 122

Yestersday was a very early one (out at 7!) so that I could go in to uni and get my essay in, the walk was fairly uneventful, streets creepliy quiet at first, busying up with commuters towards the closing miles. I got my time back to 1 hour 15 minutes, AND went on to hand my essay in 2 hours before the deadline, sneaking in an extra odd mile walking between the library and the hand-in office. I added another odd mile when my flatmate asked me to go back to the library and print her essay, then  back to the hand-in office to meet her so that she wouldnt miss the deadline. I am super efficient, a wonderful housemate, and got some extra walking in. Successful day.
This morning I had to start early again, as (joys of student life) we've discovered mice in our house so I have to wait in for the pest control man today. I zipped out at 7am again today (a routine is not forming, I'm not interested in all these 7am starts thankyou) with grey clouds rolling in overhead. Keeping one eye on the sky I stomped around as fast as my little legs would carry me, and I was in the 5th mile when the first drops started. Looking like the cartoon roadrunner legs blurring, I hammered home, flopping through the door to a roll of thunder and the heavens opened. 1 hour 12 minutes, and the roadrunner blurred legs were jelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment