Monday 23 April 2012

Days 117, 118, 119 and 120

On Friday we had a big day, with the hairdressers in the morning and bingo in the afternoon with grandma, so there was no time for a walk. On Saturday I was in Leeds for a 21st so didnt get one in then either. Yesterday I was in Kingd Lynn, and while it wasnt a sports bra worthy walking effort me and Marty did cover a couple of miles. Today I'm back in London and did make a sports bra worthy walk. This rain is getting out of hand however, and it even rained on the marathon runners yesterday I'm told. Not cool weather, not cool. So grumbling to myself dripping with rain water as wel as sweat I grumbled and stomped my way round, 6 miles this time (much easier power walking in trainers and without that infernal dog) in an hour and 20, time slipping. I blame the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment