Friday 16 March 2012

Day 82

Feeling more in line with the world today, I was up and about by 8am. However my dilemma of the day arose quickly; my sports bra has vanished. Not that my room is messy, but time ticked by as I rifled through the piles of junk scattered around it. I didnt want to run the risk of losing time and momentum, so thought I'd be able to compensate by wearing not 1 but 2 normal bras. I quickly realised that this was not going to be successful. I managed to dodge 2 black eyes and got round the 6 miles in 1 hour 15 minutes, but feel that its best for everyones mental imagery if the less said about todays walk the better...

2 comments:

  1. thank you for sparing us Rosie. There are just some mental images a Dad never wants to experience

    ReplyDelete
  2. "avoided 2 black eyes"... what??

    ReplyDelete