Monday 12 March 2012

Day 78

After a glimpse into Dads 'training' at the weekend, I woke up early without my alarm and (hoping Dad was doing the same) set off at 7.50am. The warm snap has knocked me for 6 with warbrobe decisions. I removed my uniform hoody and skimped down to just a t-shirt (the leggings did stay, and socks and shoes and whatnot of course) This left me with a problem, 2 problems in fact; my phone and my keys. On one hand I've lost the pouch that comes with a hoody for carrying them, but on the other I can carry 1 item in each hand and use them as weights for an additional arm workout. The silver lining soon slipped off the cloud though, much like my phone which slipped from my sweaty little fingers and splat onto the pavement. I added minutes to my time flapping around after it, but luckily no harm was done. I managed to make up lost phone-panic time and got round the 6 miles in 1 hour 15 minutes. I havent heard from Dad, but I assume he's completed a lovely walk too...

No comments:

Post a Comment